Gaming experience with online casinos has been given an upgrade with the creation of live games. Live games such as Super 6, offer players the luxury of gambling from any location and at any time, with the use of real cards, tables, players and dealers.
The Live Super 6 is one of the variations of the Baccarat game. The major difference between both games is just in the payout structure. In the Live Super 6 game, players receive 1:2 of their bets if the Banker wins with a 6, instead of 95:100. This means rather than receiving a 95% of your bet like when you win in Baccarat, you receive a 100% when you win in Live Super 6. However, if the Banker wins with a 6, you receive only 50% of your bet.
Live Super 6 is a simple game to learn, as well as play, especially for anyone already familiar with the rules and the strategies of Baccarat. Players are to bet who wins; the Banker, the Player or if there would be a tie. Cards two and ten are regarded as zero and aces valued to be one. All other cards are valued according to their numbers or at face value.
History of the Game:
Baccarat, from which Live Super 6 was derived began in Italy in the 1400s with Felix Fakguierein. He referred to the game as ‘baccara’ which means zero because of the value of the tens and face cards. The game was later called Baccarat. The game could be traced to the legend story of a virgin who had to throw a 9-sided dice to determine her future. If she got 8 and above as values, she was promoted to the level of priesthood, if 6 or 7, she was only permitted to live but if lower than 6, she was sentenced to the death in the sea.
Rules of the Game:
- The rules are quite the same as it is with Baccarat. When a new game commences, the player lays his bets. Then, the Dealer hands both the player and the Banker two cards each. The Dealer then gives the player and the Banker another round of cards. The game ends at this point; winning and losing bets are collected accordingly.
- In the Live Super 6 game, the players do not decide if they get a card or have a pass but rather the rules.
- If the first two cards of either the Player or Banker equal 8 or 9, it is a ‘natural’ which is considered the winner, and this ends the game.
- If both Banker and Player get a natural hand, it is a tie and players get their bets.
- If none of them gets a natural hand, they are given a third card but this is done on some conditions.
- The Player draws a card if his hand is 5 or less.
- The Banker stands with 6 or higher value and takes 5 or lower if the player does not take a card. If the player does take a card, there are several other outcomes.
Advantages of Playing Live Super 6 over Land-based:
- You can enjoy gambling from any place of comfort.
- The stress and time spent to move from one land-based casino to another are removed.
- Time is not an obstacle for you to enjoy gaming.
- You can also customize certain features of the game.
- There are also several payment options available for winners.