Live Dealer Hi-Lo Game is a an exciting and interesting type of live game. Though quite new to online casinos, it can be easily learned and played so the probabilities that you may win are quite the same as any other live game. As a live game, players get to play with real dealers, real cards and in real-time.
The main aim for players is to accurately guess the value of the next card, in comparison with the previous card. The dealer displays 3 base cards; players are free to request for a change of any. Then, bets are placed on the value of the next card. Players click on the Hi Button and the Lo Button to indicate their choices.
Players click on the Hi button if they think the value of the next card will be greater than that of the base card. They click the Lo button if they predict that the value of the next card will be lower than the value of the base card. Players can also bet against the result being a tie, which is called the snap bet.
Players get paid for accurate predictions, however, if the value of the next card is the same as the previous card, players who bet on hi or lo lose. Payouts for players are valued based on the previous card. For example, the odds are higher for lower predictions if a low ranking number is the base card.
The values of the cards rank according to the value of the numbers. However, the aces are at the bottom. The cards rank in this manner: Ace, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, J, Q, and K.
History of the Game:
There is no documented or confirmed history about the origin of this game. However, owing to its simplicity, there is a high likelihood that it has been on since back in time when card games were being played.
Rules of the Game:
- Six decks of cards are involved in playing the game. This deck of cards comprises the Ace, King, Joker, Queen, 2, 0.
- The Hi button is clicked if players think the value of the next card will be higher.
- The Lo button is clicked if players think the value of the next card will be lower.
- Players place a wager once the cards are shown face-up on the table.
Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Hi-Lo over Land-based:
- There are no restrictions to where you can access and play the game.
- There is no cost incurred in moving from one ‘brick and mortar’ casino to another.
- There is no time restriction as to when you can access and play the game.
- Through advanced technology, players get to observe different angles of the game to ensure fairness.
- There are also several payment options available for live Dealer Hi-Lo games.
Pros and Cons of the Live Dealer Hi-Lo Game:
|Convenience||Pay-outs from only genuine live casinos|
|Easy to learn and play|
|No elaborate strategies|