Blackjack can be referred to as the most popular skill casino game. Live Blackjack offers you the best of exciting gaming time, right from your comfort zone. When you play Blackjack, you get to interact with other players, real Blackjack dealers, and similar to live casino hold’em – you play at the table using real cards – all through live video streaming. You can access the game even from your mobile phone. Blackjack is a game of luck, but is also regards as a skill game where skilled players have an edge on regular opponents.
The basic strategy of winning a blackjack game is to ensure you get more points than the dealer. You can get as close to 21 points but you must ensure you do not go over. If you do go over, you lose. Your best chances come when the first two cards you receive sum up to exactly 21. Your game is only against the dealer but there may be 6 to 7 other players besides you. A dealer’s cards have to hit the total sum of his cards is 16 or less; they stand if the sum is 17 or above. If the value of you and the dealer’s cards are equal, it is called a push and you have the advantage of getting your bet back.
How Blackjack is played:
- You start by placing your bet amount, normally this is pre-set by the table you join.
- Then the dealer deals one card with its face up to the players.
- Dealing starts from the player to the left of the dealer.
- The dealer deals another card face down to himself but faces up to the players.
- The full value of your card is shown on the screen.
- If the full value of your cards arrives at a sum of 21, you just won a Blackjack.
Different Versions of Blackjack:
As Blackjack became a common name among many casinos, different versions have been introduced to the live games by software developers. They include:
- Las Vegas
- Atlantic City
- United Kingdom (Pontoon)
- Australia (Australian Pontoon)
- Monte Carlo (European Blackjack)
How to Select Where to Play
- Quick Payouts: One way to guarantee that a site is genuine is how quickly players cash out their winnings. Verify how fast and how easy it is to withdraw your winnings before trusting a site.
- Security: Check the extent to which your personal information is protected before playing on any site.
- Reliability: You would need to confirm how reliable these sites are so you have a seamless gaming experience with no interruptions.
- Variations: Every good site for playing live Blackjack games should offer different variations of the game so you have different options to choose from.
Casino House Edge:
It is important to talk about the Casino house edge. Though every player plays with the intent to win, it would not be gambling if there are not probabilities that you would lose. That is where the House Edge comes in. It does not mean that you would lose. However, the longer the game continues, the more the likelihood that you may lose. You must learn and make use of every working strategy you have at your disposal to ensure the odds are in your favor.
Some rules you may encounter while playing Blackjack online include:
- Get Behind
- Double Any 2
- Double 9-11
- Hit Split Aces
- Side Bets
- 10 Card Charlie