Live Dealer 3 Card Poker Game is a variant of the stud poker games; there are no draws. It is a type of live game where players experience real-time gambling through the use of quality HD streaming. They also get to interact with real dealers, as well as real cards and tables.
Live 3 Card Poker game involves two bets; one is the ante bet and the other is the Pair Plus bet which is the side bet. The game commences with the player making an ante bet. The dealer deals three cards to the player and himself. The cards of the dealer are faced down.
The player chooses to play by placing a wager or to fold. If he folds, he forfeits his ante. The dealer shows his hand and the party with the better hand wins. The dealer has to qualify by having a Queen or a card with a higher value. If the player wins, he gets 1:1 on both his ante and raises bets but if he loses, he loses both bets. The rare factor about the game is if there is a tie, the Player wins still. The game is played between the Player and the dealer, not other competitors.
History of the Game:
The game can be traced to Derek Webb who created it in 1994. He had the name patented in 1997 and it gained further popularity in 1999 when the rights of the game were acquired by Shuffle Master. For Webb, there are three most important factors of the game; easy rules, huge payouts, and attractive house edge. His aim of creating the game was to invent a poker game with the same speed as table games.
Rules of the Game:
- The game comprises of two bets; ante bet and pair plus bet.
- The dealer qualifies with a Queen or a card with a higher value.
- The dealer has to qualify. If he fails to qualify, the player receives his play bet.
- If the dealer qualifies and the player wins, he received money on both bets.
- If the dealer qualifies and he loses, then he will loses on both bets.
- Players’ hands comprise of pairs, flushes, straights, three of a kind and straight flushes.
- A player who chooses to fold, losses his bet.
- The game only features 3 cards for both the Dealer and the Player.
Advantages of Playing Live 3 Card Poker over Land-based Casinos:
- Players play the game from a location that is convenient for them.
- Players are saved the stress and expense of moving to and fro land-based casinos.
- Players are not restricted by time to enjoy a gambling experience.
- Through advanced technology, players can observe the game from different angles.
- There are also several payment options available for live 3 Card Poker games online.
Pros and Cons of the Live Dealer 3 Card Game:
|Convenience||Longer time to play|
|Real live experience|
|Easy to learn and play|