Live Dream Catcher is a new form of excitement and adventure in live Casino games by Evolution Gaming. As a live game, you get to interact with live dealers and players. Live Dream Catcher is one of the options listed by many casinos offering live games with game selection from Evolution Gaming.
The game involves the use of a large vertical money wheel. In this game, players get to bet on the numbers they predict the wheel would land on. This wheel is also called the Big Six. It contains 54 colored segments; 52 of these segments contain numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40. The remaining 2 segments contain 2 multipliers; x2 and x7.
Once bets are placed, the dealer spins the wheel. Wherever the wheel stops, that number with the pointer on it is regarded as the winning number. Players who have bet on the number receive their payouts.
The multiplier refers to the value by which payouts will be multiplied. If a player wins, his bet is multiplied by the value of the multiplier. However, the pointer hardly lands on any of the multipliers.
There is no definite strategy for winning the game because the same probabilities exist for all segments on the wheel. However, most players opt to bet on numbers 1 and 2 as they have more occurrences on the wheel.
History of the Game:
As of 2020, the game has been in the market for about 3 years now with more casinos including it on their list of live games by Evolution. It was released by the popular live gaming software developer in February 2017. It had previously been included in the Money Wheel game provided by these developers.
Dream Catcher was created to satisfy the gambling needs of players who have no interest in or knowledge of playing at table games. Since its launch and due to the ease at which the game is played, it has gained popularity among other casinos and different range of players; beginners and experts alike.
Rules of the Game:
- Players place their bets within the table limits, as displayed.
- A 15-second betting window is given to players to place their bets.
- There are 6 possible numbers the wheel can land on.
- If the wheel lands on a multiplier, it earns players bonus spins.
- The number 1 has 23 occurrences, more than other numbers on the wheel and gives a payout of 1:1.
- The number 2 has 15 occurrences on the wheel and gives a payout of 2:1.
- Other numbers with fewer occurrences on the wheel offer higher payouts.
Advantages of Playing Live Dream Catcher:
- · Players get to experience real live gambling from the comfort of their homes.
- · There are no extra costs of movement to and fro land-based casinos.
- · Players can play the game at any time of the day.
- · There are also several payment options available for live Dream Catcher games.
Pros and Cons of the Live Dream Catcher Game:
|Convenience||No definite strategy|
|Real live experience|
|Easy to learn and play|