Evolution Gaming can be described as one of the most successful and innovative casino game developers. They strive to offer players an online experience that is very close to offline game time, by creating a unique range of live casino games, which are unlike the live games being offered by other online casinos.
These live games can be played from the comfort zone of the players through the live streaming of HD videos, so they get to interact with real tables, dealers, cards, and wheels. This gives a more exciting and pleasurable game experience than regular online games. Live games enable players to play within social environments.
European Roulette is the core of all other roulette games being offered in live casinos. It offers the best gaming experience via HD streaming which can be played on all devices. These devices include mobile devices, desktop, and smart TV. The game comes with impressive table limits and exceptional betting options.
As opposed to American Roulette which has 38 pockets in the roulette wheel, there are 37 pocket slots in a European Roulette wheel, numbers 0 to 36. Numbers 1 to 36 are colored red and black alternately and 0 is colored green. Players are expected to start the game by placing their bets. This gives European Roulette a betting odds compared to the American version of the game.
The dealer turns the wheel and spins the ball. Players guess which slot the ball will stop. The number where it stopped rolling is the winning number and players who placed bets on it will be given their payout. Losses are also delivered to the house.
There are two basic types of bets you can make in Roulette games:
- Inside bets: These are bets placed on single numbers 0 to 36, smaller groups and adjacent numbers as it is on the table layout.
Types of Inside Bets are:
- Straight bet: This is a bet placed on a single number; 0 inclusive and the payout ratio is 35:1.
- Split bet: This bet is placed on numbers that are adjacent to each other; 0 inclusive. The payout ratio is 17:1.
- Street bet: This bet is placed on three numbers that follow each other on a row. The payout ratio is 11:1.
- Corner bet: This bet is placed on a group of four numbers in a corner. The payout ratio is 8:1.
- Line bet: This bet is placed on a group of six numbers. The payout ratio is 5:1.
- Outside bets: These are bets placed on larger groups of numbers displayed by the other segment besides the wheel.
Types of Outside Bets are:
- Bet on Odd/Even Numbers: This bet is placed on odd or even numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Colors: This type of bet is placed on red or black numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Columns: This bet is placed on columns. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Dozen Bets: This bet is placed on a group of 12 numbers as they follow in a sequence. For example 1-12. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Bet on High or Low Numbers: This type of bet is placed on low numbers: 1 to 18 or high numbers 19 to 36. The payout ratio is 1:1.