Dual Play Roulette is a live game recently launched by one of the best game developers, Evolution Gaming. Evolution Gaming is popular for its release of amazing and thrilling live casino games. These live games enable players to gamble online using live streaming. The major difference between live casino games and other online casino games is that players can interact with real tables, cards, dealers and other players.
Dual Play Roulette offers a different live game experience to players. With this live game, you get to play with players from around the world, whether real players seated physically or other online players. It can be said to be a combination of both online and land-based casino experiences. It is quite easy to understand and play. It also can be played using mobile phones, laptops, desktops, and smart TVs. You also have a live chat feature that enables you to converse with other players. Some of these players may be seated physically in a land-based casino.
The rules of this game are the same as those of other roulette games. There is a single zero and the house edge is 2.7%. The game begins with players placing bets on numbers. The ball is spun and those with correct guesses take their wins while losses are delivered to the house. There are different betting options available.
There are two basic types of bets you can make in Roulette games:
- Inside bets: These are bets placed on single numbers 0 to 36, smaller groups and adjacent numbers as it is on the table layout.
Types of Inside bets are:
- Straight bet: This is a bet placed on a single number; 0 inclusive and the payout ratio is 35:1.
- Split bet: This bet is placed on numbers that are adjacent to each other; 0 inclusive. The payout ratio is 17:1.
- Street bet: This bet is placed on three numbers that follow each other on a row. The payout ratio is 11:1.
- Corner bet: This bet is placed on a group of four numbers in a corner. The payout ratio is 8:1.
- Line bet: This bet is placed on a group of six numbers. The payout ratio is 5:1.
- Outside bets: These are bets placed on larger groups of numbers displayed by the other segment besides the wheel.
Types of Outside bets are:
- Bet on Odd/Even Numbers: This bet is placed on odd or even numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Colors: This type of bet is placed on red or black numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Columns: This bet is placed on columns. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Dozen Bets: This bet is placed on a group of 12 numbers as they follow in a sequence. For example 1-12. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Bet on High or Low Numbers: This type of bet is placed on low numbers: 1 to 18 or high numbers 19 to 36. The payout ratio is 1:1.