“An Exciting Live Game Experience Offered by Evolution Gaming!”
Evolution Gaming offers a rich variety of live games that provides players with thrilling gaming experience, one they always look forward to. The different gaming titles released by this company satisfy the varying needs and desires of online players. These live games provide players with electrifying game time not limited to the confined walls of ‘brick and mortar’ casinos. Live American Roulette is an example of these thrilling live games.
The American Roulette game is not commonly offered as much as the European Roulette. This can be attributed to the double zero feature, which increases the risks for players.
The table layout used in American Roulette games includes numbers 0 to 36, and an additional zero rounding up the numbers to 38 instead of 37. However, the game is still preferred by some live game players. There is also a live chat feature that enables players to interact with each other.
American Roulette is played like other roulette games with a single zero. After players place their bets, the dealer spins the balls, and where the balls stop indicates the winning number. The number is then shown to players. Those who win receive payouts and losses are delivered to the house.
However, there is the inclusion of the Five Bet option, where players are allowed to cover five betting slots using one chip. The players can place bets on numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3 by placing a single chip on the dividing between zero and numbers 1-3.
The other betting options offered in European Roulette are also available for American Roulette. There is, however, a difference in the house edge. While the House Edge for European Roulette on all betting options is 2.7%, the house edge for all betting options for American Roulette is 5.26% except Number 5 which is 7.89%.
There are two Basic Types of Bets you can Make in Roulette Games:
Inside bets: These are bets placed on single numbers 0 to 36, smaller groups and adjacent numbers as it is on the table layout.
Types of Inside bets are:
- Straight bet: This is a bet placed on a single number; 0 inclusive and the payout ratio is 35:1.
- Split bet: This bet is placed on numbers that are adjacent to each other; 0 inclusive. The payout ratio is 17:1.
- Street bet: This bet is placed on three numbers that follow each other on a row. The payout ratio is 11:1.
- Corner bet: This bet is placed on a group of four numbers in a corner. The payout ratio is 8:1.
- Line bet: This bet is placed on a group of six numbers. The payout ratio is 5:1.
Outside bets: These are bets placed on larger groups of numbers displayed by the other segment besides the wheel.
Types of Outside bets are:
- Bet on Odd/Even Numbers: This bet is placed on odd or even numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Colors: This type of bet is placed on red or black numbers. The payout ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on Columns: This bet is placed on columns. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Dozen Bets: This bet is placed on a group of 12 numbers as they follow in a sequence. For example 1-12. The payout ratio is 2:1.
- Bet on High or Low Numbers: This type of bet is placed on low numbers: 1 to 18 or high numbers 19 to 36. The payout ratio is 1:1.